Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Post

I am highly indebted of the technical community. I started my technical (IT) journey in year 2001. I was pursuing Masters in Computer Applications. My teacher had given me an assignment to prepare a report on Pentium Bug. I was searching on all the search engines and it was my first intensive search experience. I was astonished at the fact who is sharing all this and why.

I started my official career in Jan 2004 as a trainee for some really exciting COM based MIS application. And like other millions of people I have been taking lots of help from the online community.
Though, there were a few instances when I couldn't find answers for my tech issues. I found they are really something new or rare. Therefore, it was my moral duty to share with others.

In this blog though my focus is on Microsoft Technologies (as I am working mostly for .NET platform), But personally I am not labelled for any limitations.

Hmmm.......

I hope to be useful at some extent.
Best Regards,
Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers